- We believe in the Triune God of Scripture, one divine Being existing eternally as three distinct Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7; Matt. 3:16-17; 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14; Isa. 48:16-17; John 1:1-4).
- We believe the Bible alone is the inspired, inerrant, and infallible word of God and our final authority in all matters of faith and life (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:21; Isa. 8:20; John 10:35).
- We believe God created heaven and earth in the space of six literal days; we reject theistic evolution and progressive creationism (Gen. 1; Ex. 20:8-11; Rev. 4:11).
- We believe God created man good and in His own image; that is, in knowledge, righteousness, and true holiness, with dominion over the creatures (Gen. 1:26-28; Col. 3:10; Eph. 4:24; Ps. 8).
- We believe man is fallen in Adam, and apart from God's grace in Jesus Christ, is dead in trespasses and sins, corrupt in his thoughts, choices, and feelings, and incapable of any spiritual good (Rom. 5:12; Eph. 2:1, 5; Col. 2:13; Rom. 8:7; Gen. 6:5; Eph. 2:2-3; Rom. 3:10-11; 7:18; John 15:5).
- We believe Jesus Christ our Lord is true and eternal God, the Second Person of the Holy Trinity, and since His incarnation also true and perfect man: one Person with two distinct natures (John 1:1-4; 1 John 5:20; Isa. 9:6; John 1:14; Heb. 2:14-17; Rom. 1:3-4).
- We believe Jesus Christ died for sinners, rose from the dead bodily, ascended into heaven, and now sits at the Father's right hand, reigning over heaven and earth until His enemies become His footstool (1 Cor. 15:3-6; Luke 24:37-43; Mark 16:19; 1 Pet. 3:22; Eph. 1:19-22; 1 Cor. 15:25).
- We believe Jesus Christ will come again, visibly and bodily, to raise the dead and judge the world (Acts 1:11; 2 Tim. 4:1; 2 Thess. 1:6-10; John 5:28-29; 1 Cor. 15:20-26).
- We believe God justifies sinners through faith in Christ alone, apart from any human work (Rom. 3:19-31 4; 5; Eph. 2:8-9; Phil. 3:8-9).
- We believe true faith produces good works in the life of the believer (James 2:16-18; John 14:21; 15:5, 16; Matt. 7:17).
- We believe God's moral Law, summarized in the Ten Commandments and explained and expounded in all of Scripture, is an expression of God's holy, unchanging character and is binding on all men and nations (Rom. 7:12; 1 John 2:4-5; Matt. 5:17-20ff; James 1:25; Rom. 13:9-10).
- We believe good works are those that proceed from true faith and are done according to the Law of God and for His glory, and not those that merely rest on human opinion or tradition (Rom. 14:23; 1 Sam. 15:22; John 14:15; 1 Cor. 10:31; Deut. 12:32; Matt. 15:9; Col. 2:20-22).
- We believe the Church is the Body and Bride of Christ, the temple of the living God, and the pillar and ground of the truth; no true revival or reformation can take place apart from her ministry, discipline, and worship (Eph. 1:22-23; 5:23-32; 2:19-22; 1 Tim. 3:15; Eph. 4:11-13; Matt. 16:18-19).
- We believe in the resurrection of the body and in the life of the world to come (1 Cor. 15; Phil. 3:20-21; 1 John 3:2).