For more information, contact Kala Manley, Registrar, at (916) 334-6236 or email@example.com .
If after reviewing our printed materials and visiting our classroom(s) you would like to apply for admission to our school, please request an Application Packet by contacting the Registrar (916.334.6236, or firstname.lastname@example.org.). The steps in the application process are as follows:
- Parent(s) fill out the following application forms:
- Family Profile;
- Student Application (one for each child)
- Give the appropriate reference form and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the persons listed below. Envelopes should be addressed to Cornerstone Christian School, Attn: Registrar, 5073 Andrea Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95842.
- the pastor who knows you best at your current church;
- your child’s current homeroom teacher
- Provide us with photocopies (which we may keep) of your child’s report cards and any standardized test results (i.e., Stanford Achievement Tests, Iowa Tests of Basic Skills or California Aptitude testing/CTBS, etc.) for the past three years (if applicable).
- Submit a recent family photograph or individual photos of your family members.
NOTE: Steps 1 – 4 may be completed simultaneously; however, they all must be completed prior to the Family Interview.
- Contact our Registrar to schedule the following tests for your children: Developmental Assesment (Kindergarten), and/or a Placement Test (grades 1 through 12).
- Contact our Registrar to schedule a Family Interview with our Headmaster. You should choose a date that is after the Developmental Assessment or Placement Test and when all the pieces in steps 1 – 4 will be in our office. The purpose of the Family Interview is provided to:
- Answer any questions you may still have;
- Review and discuss the commitment necessary for a successful relationship;
- Review your application;
- Start the process of building a strong relationship between your home and Cornerstone.
The typical Family Interview takes approximately 1 1/4 hours. Family interviews are held at the school.
There is normally a two-week waiting period following the family interview for your family and our school to consider and pray about your family’s enrollment in our school.